Default Skin: BASIC
First Appearance: Groove Coaster
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- The Beginning serves as the staff roll theme of Groove Coaster, Groove Coaster Zero and Groove Coaster (AC).
- It also serves as the basis of most of the system music in these games.
- The Beginning is a default song in Groove Coaster, unlocked when Play merrily is cleared.
- In Groove Coaster Zero, it is unlocked when a Taito ID is registered
- In Groove Coaster (AC), it is available by reaching level 100.
- As of Groove Coaster 2 Heavenly Festival, The Beginning is now a default song.
- Despite being present on both arcade and console releases of Groove Coaster, The Beginning lacks AC mode difficulties in Groove Coaster 2 Original Style.
- The Beginning initially lacked unique titles in the arcade version of Groove Coaster. Titles for The Beginning were added on 25/03/15.
- The Beginning can be found on the original GROOVE COASTER Original Soundtrack & on the second disc of the later Groove Coaster Original Soundtrack.
- The soundtrack version of The Beginning lacks hitsounds, unlike all the other songs in the soundtrack.
- In Groove Coaster and Groove Coaster Zero, the stage design changes when more friends are registered.
- As such, The Beginning lacks a difficulty number in these games.
- In Groove Coaster 2 Heavenly Festival, the following titles can be obtained relating to The Beginning:
- I ♥ The Beginning - Play 100 times
- Beginning Master - S Rank or higher on all difficulties
- - S++ Rank or higher on all difficulties
- - 1,000,000 score on all difficulties
- In Groove Coaster 2 Original Style, the following titles can be obtained relating to The Beginning:
- The Beginning - S Rank on NORMAL difficulty
- PLAY MASTER - S++ on HARD difficulty
Difficulty & Notecounts Edit
Ratings and notecounts obtained from wikihouse.
|Game||Difficulty||Target||Ad-Lib||Full Chain||Max Score|
Groove Coaster Zero - Present
Groove Coaster (AC) - Present