Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Default Skin: FLOWER
First Appearance: Groove Coaster EX
Other Appearances: None.
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- FLOWER originates from the Konami rhythm games jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT.
- FLOWER is part of the Tenkaichi Otogesai crossover event between Groove Coaster EX, jubeat saucer fulfill, maimai ORANGE and Taiko no Tatsujin Kimidori Version.
- In Groove Coaster EX, FLOWER was available only on machines located in stores participating in the competition, during which it could be played for the duration of the event.
- On 16/02/15, FLOWER was made publically available in Groove Coaster 2 Heavenly Festival as a default song.
- FLOWER's jacket is a modified version of its jubeat saucer fulfill jacket, with the jubeat logo added on top.
- FLOWER marks the first time a song from any of Konami's bemani rhythm games has been crossed over to another rhythm game.
- FLOWER, like all the Tenkaichi Otogesai songs, lacks unique titles.
Difficulty & Notecounts Edit
Ratings and notecounts obtained from wikihouse.
|Game||Difficulty||Target||Ad-Lib||Full Chain||Max Score|
|Groove Coaster EX - Present||SIMPLE||4||229||13||1,218||1,000,000|